Model NO.: BY5064B
Adhesivity: Double-Sided Tape
Tape Surface Material: PE
Adhesive Membrane Type: PET
Release Liner: White Release Paper
Adhesive Side: Two Side Coated
Application: Internal and External Decorations
HS Code: 3919090
Technics: No Printing
Apply Ambient Temperature: High Temperature Tape
Adhesive Surface Materials: Polyester PET
Adhesive Backing Paper: Polyethylene
Carrier: No Carrier
Release Liner Color: White
Jumbo Roll Size: 800mm*33m
Key Feature: Double Sided Foam Adhesive Stationary Tape
Transport Package: Standard Package Export
Origin: Mainland China
Double Sided Foam Adhesive Stationary Tape (substitute of 3M VHB 5925 Grey Automotive Mounting Very High Bond Strong Industrial Grade)
Acrylic foam tape is made of solvent acrylic adhesive and laminated with paper release liner or film release liner.
1. With the features of waterproof, shock absorption, heat-resistant, sound insulation, weather-resistant, ease to die-cut.
2. Acrylic tape is designed to provide very high bond strength on a variety of substrates.
3. Used to replace mechanical fasteners in appliance, automotive, signs, graphics, glass curtain wall attachment and other manufacturing applications.
1. In glass curtain wall application, acrylic tape offers a strong adhesion and achieves perfect sealing results.
2. In such construction technology, the tape is used for the purpose of heat/water/air insulating and sealing, jointing and bonding, repairing, marking ect.
3. In the process of assembling light industry, acrylic tape offers high bonding and fixing strength to electronic parts, LED plate ect.
4. In automotive industry, acrylic tape is widely used for insetting strips on vehicles, bumpers, nameplates, internal and external decorations ect.
5. It's the best substitute of 3M products.
Bought in order to fix things around the house.
This is really great foam tape.
It becomes really strong over time after applying it and can hold on very well.
With other foam tapes we usually ended up having to replace it since it would come off.
With this one we know we have to do it just once.
(Substitute of 3M)